Article Submission FormBoiling Point | Guidelines
Step 1Fill in the form below to provide us with information that will accompany your article. If you are submitting the article in French, Spanish or Chinese, after you have filled the form, click ‘Got to FR’, ‘Go to ES’, 'Go to CN’ at the bottom of the page, as it is applicable. Please use these also, if you can provide a translation of the abstract or the main body of your English article in any of these languages.
Step 2Your actual article will be hosted in a wiki page. As author of this article, you alone will be able to make changes to it. Add the wiki page name in the field "Page name" at the bottom of this form. A button "Edit article body" will appear, by clicking on it, you will be directed to a page where you can add the body of your article including references, images, tables and any electronic annexes.
Please ensure as many fields as possible in this form are completed. If you have any queries please contact us at: BoilingPoint@hedon.info
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013