"Majiko" stove< Go back | About this Stove | All stoves | Add a stove
BP17:Appropriate Energy Stoves by P C Bhardwaj
....P C Bhardwaj of Appropriate Energy Enterprises Ltd. P O Box 11927, Nairobi, has been designing, making and selling steel cooking stoves since 1984. He has continually improved his designs for higher fuel efficiency and greater convenience and now markets a range of domestic and institutional stoves some of which include hot water systems...
< Go back | About this Stove | All stoves | Add a stove
Last edited by Karabi Dutta
Page last modified on Friday 12 of November, 2010 13:58:05 GMT. @HEDON: WVWB
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya