"Majiko" stove< Go back | About this Stove | All stoves | Add a stove
BP17:Appropriate Energy Stoves by P C Bhardwaj
....P C Bhardwaj of Appropriate Energy Enterprises Ltd. P O Box 11927, Nairobi, has been designing, making and selling steel cooking stoves since 1984. He has continually improved his designs for higher fuel efficiency and greater convenience and now markets a range of domestic and institutional stoves some of which include hot water systems...
< Go back | About this Stove | All stoves | Add a stove
Last edited by Karabi Dutta
Page last modified on Friday 12 of November, 2010 13:58:05 GMT. @HEDON: WVWB
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves